Nicole Wilkins

Insulin Resistance and PCOS

Home Forums 60 Day Build & Burn Challenge 2023 Nutrition Insulin Resistance and PCOS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I’m going over the meal plan and a bit nervous. I have PCOS and Carbs Scare me. I’ve become insulin resistant over the last 4 years and have gained almost 40lbs due to it. Is anybody else in this group in my same shoes? Have you done one of these challenges folllowing this plan and not gained a bunch more weight eating all these carbs? I’m not sure what I should do regarding carbs with the meal plan.

PLEASE HELP

Naomi

I’m going over the meal plan and a bit nervous. I have PCOS and Carbs Scare me. I’ve become insulin resistant over the last 4 years and have gained almost 40lbs due to it. Is anybody else in this group in my same shoes? Have you done one of these challenges folllowing this plan and not gained a bunch more weight eating all these carbs? I’m not sure what I should do regarding carbs with the meal plan.

PLEASE HELP

Hey there- this is a medical nutrition issue that you should address with your doctor. We are certified trainers and fitness nutrition coaches but it is not within our scope of practice as trainers/coaches to prescribe or advise nutrition if it is directly related to a medical condition, which it is in your case. I would recommend sticking to the foods your doctor or registered dietitian has advised you to stick to, as there is a serious health issue linked to the foods you eat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.