Nicole Wilkins

KABOBS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

any thoughts on how to modify to meet macros ? I like the yogurt marinade – but thinking of other ways to prep this one????

Naomi

any thoughts on how to modify to meet macros ? I like the yogurt marinade – but thinking of other ways to prep this one????

I am not sure what you mean “modify the meat macros.” It isn’t a good idea to modify the macros of any of the meals if that is what you’re asking (??)

If you’d like to use the same ingredients and create your own meal using those ingredients, that’s perfectly fine because it doesn’t involve modifying the macros. I think you confused me with the first sentence, as modifying macros would mean adjusting the macros of the meals.

If you Coe up with different ways to prep the meal you’re talking about, using the same food and portion size, please share it with us 🙂 We love hearing new ideas!

lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

Hi- I think you misread my question. I am not looking to modify the macros. I am asking how I can prepare this meal to equal the correct amount of macros , for example- is the kabob itself considered 1LP, 1Fat, and 3/4 carb OR 1LP 1F and 1V ?

If I make the chicken with the yogurt dressing and measure out the chicken after it’s prepared then sub out the other foods on the kabob.

I do not adjust macros on the meals- but sometimes I like to use an exchange food. 🙂

narby67
    Participant

I believe you can exchange the kabob for a lean protein but you will not use the remain ingredients for the recipe and if I’m not wrong I read prior Nicole explain at the end macros are similar

lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

Thank u. I will just exchange the vegetable choices to keep it simple. I think each skewer held between 3 or 4 cubes of chicken about 3 ounces. And the onion/pepper/zucchini was maybe 2 pieces of each. I’m probably making it too complicated. 🙂

raemie wood
    Participant

How many kabobs are 1 serving??? The recipe makes 6 kabobs

Naomi

How many kabobs are 1 serving??? The recipe makes 6 kabobs

One serving is one kabob.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.