Last Q&A

Home Forums Ask Nicole Last Q&A

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

teresalordy
    Participant

Hi please could you send me the link to view that last Q&A on facebook. I could not watch it past the 20 min mark it just would not play. Also the whole time Nicole was not clear the picture was all shaky.

Naomi

Hi please could you send me the link to view that last Q&A on facebook. I could not watch it past the 20 min mark it just would not play. Also the whole time Nicole was not clear the picture was all shaky.

Can you please email your question to: info@nicolewilkins.com and someone will get back to you there?

Thank you 🙂

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi Teresa,
    Unfortunately I have no idea what happened to the video and why it was so shakey :/

kristiebur73
    Participant

Hi Nicole. First thank you for all your videos, I listen and watch your workouts, and Q&A’s pretty much every day. You are truly inspiring. You always have fresh ideas for lifts and great reminders on keeping great form. My first question is do you happen to know if you will be back in Oregon in perhaps 2020 for one of your camps? And second question is will you be at the Olympia in September, at the MetRx booth or perhaps your own? Thank you for all your do. Kristie

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi Kristie!
    I don’t believe we will be going to Oregon anytime soon :/
    And I do not work with MetRx anymore. nPower Nutrition will not have a booth there this year.

Thank you so much for listening to the Q&A and doing my workouts 🙂

susan.zim16
    Participant

Will the NPower Camps becoming to Dallas/Ft Worth in the future?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins