Lost 5 kg!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hellen Lopulua
    Hellen Lopulua
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am from Holland. You guys are so lucky to have a NPowercamp with Nicole. I wish there was one here🙏

Anyway I started this challenge one week later so I am in week 4. I was getting into this challenge with an open mind, I havent trained for almost 9 months and I that period I didn’t feel like moving weights or whatsoever⛔I am a figure/bodyfitness competitor, my last competition prep was hell 👿(last year around this period) The whole prep I was insecure so it got in my head. After competition I got in a down spiral.📉Gained weight, a lot. So you can imagine how I was feeling about my body🐷
    I had to change and I know I could do it otherwise I couldn’t be Dutch champion twice! So like I said started with an open mind, lift heavier then I had ever done💪 and on top of it all lost 5 kg!!🎉 I am strict with the diet, consistency is really the key!!!

Thank you Nicole and team for this opportunity!!!! 🙏🙏🙏I very grateful! Thank you from across the pond😘

Maureen
    Maureen

Hi everyone! I am from Holland. You guys are so lucky to have a NPowercamp with Nicole. I wish there was one here🙏
    Anyway I started this challenge one week later so I am in week 4. I was getting into this challenge with an open mind, I havent trained for almost 9 months and I that period I didn’t feel like moving weights or whatsoever⛔I am a figure/bodyfitness competitor, my last competition prep was hell 👿(last year around this period) The whole prep I was insecure so it got in my head. After competition I got in a down spiral.📉Gained weight, a lot. So you can imagine how I was feeling about my body🐷 I had to change and I know I could do it otherwise I couldn’t be Dutch champion twice! So like I said started with an open mind, lift heavier then I had ever done💪 and on top of it all lost 5 kg!!🎉 I am strict with the diet, consistency is really the key!!!
    Thank you Nicole and team for this opportunity!!!! 🙏🙏🙏I very grateful! Thank you from across the pond😘

Nice job Hellen!
    I bet it feels great to get back to training and actually LOVE IT! That’s the tricky part sometimes after you have competed….it’s hard to get the love back. Congrats 🙂 We are behind you 100% keep going!

Hellen Lopulua
    Hellen Lopulua
    Participant

❤🙏

Hellen Lopulua
    Hellen Lopulua
    Participant

❤🙏

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins