Nicole Wilkins

Macros

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darcy Klika
    Participant

I like that there’s a meal plan and swaps but I’m so used to having precise macros and it’s throwing me off. I saw the macros for the meal plans but is there a macro calculator to help hone into my body type/goals? I dont “fit” into the windows provided for height and weight which I know is common.

I need to have my coffee and sf creamer in the morning or become a cranky turd lol

Naomi

I like that there’s a meal plan and swaps but I’m so used to having precise macros and it’s throwing me off. I saw the macros for the meal plans but is there a macro calculator to help hone into my body type/goals? I dont “fit” into the windows provided for height and weight which I know is common.

I need to have my coffee and sf creamer in the morning or become a cranky turd lol

Nicole calculated these calories/macros for this challenge, but if you want to calculate your own calories/macros or create your own meal plan and incorporate your own foods, that is completely up to you. We recommend following the challenge material for bets results, but it’s up to you.

If you look at the food exchange list you will see coffee under beverages and sf coffee creamer under optional condiments.

miranda.r.donato
    Participant

Not sure if this is the right one to submit too but I’m trying to figure out what protein bar would count for the macro counting for this challenge. I have times where I just don’t have time to sit and eat so I do a protein bar on the go.

Naomi

Not sure if this is the right one to submit too but I’m trying to figure out what protein bar would count for the macro counting for this challenge. I have times where I just don’t have time to sit and eat so I do a protein bar on the go.

As a general rule, you will have to calculate your own portion sizes, calories and macros for any foods you decide to incorporate outside of the foods listed in the challenge. We can’t possibly make recommendations or calculations for all challengers who request calculations for foods not listed in the challenge, we would be calculating foods request all day if we started offering suggestions for outside foods not listed in the meal plan or food exchange list.

I would suggest making pre-made protein shakes, bagels, etc. and look at the food exchange list for other convenient foods you can eat on-the-go. I hope this helps, best of luck with the challenge! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.