Nicole Wilkins

Macros/calories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hailey Penzak
    Participant

In the past when I have done the challenges, I have utilized plan 2. I am 160 lbs and 5ft 4. When I have logged all my food following the exact plan with the recommendations, my calories and macro totals have seemed to be more-between 100/200 calories. Is this normal, should I stay within the plan 2 or go down to 1 since I’m right on the cusp of weight? Or how do I hone the calories better?

Naomi

In the past when I have done the challenges, I have utilized plan 2. I am 160 lbs and 5ft 4. When I have logged all my food following the exact plan with the recommendations, my calories and macro totals have seemed to be more-between 100/200 calories. Is this normal, should I stay within the plan 2 or go down to 1 since I’m right on the cusp of weight? Or how do I hone the calories better?

You should be chasing your meal plan based on height, not on weight, as Nicole explains in the meal plan section/nutrition section of the program 😉

Hailey Penzak
    Participant

Yes I meant since I’m on the cusp of height. Not weight. I’m just barely 5 4

Naomi

Yes I meant since I’m on the cusp of height. Not weight. I’m just barely 5 4

If you are under 5’4 (just barely 5’4) then you will go with Meal Plan 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.