Nicole Wilkins

Macros for meal plan 2 nonwt training days off?

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition Macros for meal plan 2 nonwt training days off?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Leslie Campbell
    Participant

For meal plan 2 non weight training days why are the fats still 40g?..shouldn’t they be higher since it’s a low-carb day? The other meal plans the fats are higher on the non weight training days…

Rachel
    Participant

I didnt’ compare the macros, but questioned the bigger gap between high and low days in vs those in plans 1 and 3 as well!

Erin Heyl
    Erin Heyl
    Participant

I had this same question…the meal plan as written is way more than 40grams of fats, it about 70 grams of fats all together. my post hasn’t been answered yet… looking at the other plans I think it is a typo for the totals at the bottom of the page.

Maureen
    Maureen

For meal plan 2 non weight training days why are the fats still 40g?..shouldn’t they be higher since it’s a low-carb day? The other meal plans the fats are higher on the non weight training days…

Hi ladies,
    Hang tight…my guess is that the meals are correct but there is just a typo in the macro total. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

w_guardiola
    Participant

Eagerly awaiting a clarification on this. I hope the total macros are off as you suggested.

madridsangria
    Participant

perhaps i missed something Was there a answer to this issue? i assume the macros were off??

Maureen
    Maureen

Yes Ladies,
    This has been changed. The number was off but the meals were ok. 80g instead of 40g.

https://176p3x1o5f5d19fpdxw83g5v-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/images/2018/09/2018_35DAYBUILD_WomensMealPlan-2-NWTB-1.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.