Nicole Wilkins

macros off meal plan 1 non training day

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition macros off meal plan 1 non training day

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

ladies as of this morning the macros are still off for meal plan 1 non training days.
    each “meal total” you have it as 326c 26p 24c 14f x 5 meals comes to 1630 calories. the “daily totals” you have it as 120c 130p 70f when plugged into MFP = 1630c which is a 40c difference from total calories listed on meal plan. so as it stands non training days are 26c MORE than training days? Wed is the non training day and i have no meals prepped because i dont know whats #’s are wrong….each meal option measurements, calorie are tight at 1590 but macros listed are wrong, individual macros….please advise TY

Naomi

Hey Roe! Let me check on this one 🙂

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Yes Roe, this is correct.
    The macros being 26cal different on training vs non training days doesn’t matter as much as the macros being utilized for energy. The meal plan and macros are right.

Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

So confirm meal plan 1 off days macros and measurements for each food listed in menu IS correct? The only thing wrong is the total calories listed…should be 1630 not 1590??.

Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

We are eating more on off days?

Dessie Wilson
    Dessie Wilson
    Participant

I agree meal plan 1, Meal 1 option 1. I use MyFitnessPal and cronometer and the macros are the same 22.6 Protein 30.8 Carbs 7.3 Fat

Dessie Wilson
    Dessie Wilson
    Participant

Oops this was for training day meal plan 1 option 1 meal 1

Jewels
    Participant

Roberta, yes I am on the same plan as you (Meal Plan 1) and very confused as to why we are eating more on non-training days (1630 calories) per the macros (not 1590) and then on weight training days, we are eating 1604 calories. Doesn’t make sense? Can we get some clarification here on this. Also, please confirm when we weigh our brown rice, it’s cooked, as 150g seems like alot. Thanks, Jewels

Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

lets see what the coaches say…

So confirm… meal plan 1 off days macros and measurements for each food listed in each meal menu choice IS correct?

The only thing wrong on the page is the total calories listed…should be 1630 not 1590??

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

So confirm meal plan 1 off days macros and measurements for each food listed in menu IS correct? The only thing wrong is the total calories listed…should be 1630 not 1590??.

Yes Roe, the rest is correct. All macros listed are correct. The only thing that was wrong but is now fixed is the total calories but this did not effect the macros that were already written.

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Yes. Less than 30cal more on the off days.

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Roberta, yes I am on the same plan as you (Meal Plan 1) and very confused as to why we are eating more on non-training days (1630 calories) per the macros (not 1590) and then on weight training days, we are eating 1604 calories. Doesn’t make sense? Can we get some clarification here on this. Also, please confirm when we weigh our brown rice, it’s cooked, as 150g seems like alot. Thanks, Jewels

When you are carb cycling, it is ok if the calories on the training days and off days are similar. We are cycling carbs, not calories.

150g cooked is roughly 3/4 cup.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.