Nicole Wilkins

Meal plan 2 calories

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition Meal plan 2 calories

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Susan
    Participant

I know there is some problem with the macros etc . But for meal plan two high carb days I have 1880 calories and for low carb days at 1520 . That’s more than 300 calories difference. If I look at the other meal plans their calories are very similar between the high carb and low carb days . Can you please tell me how many calories I should be following because when I put them in fitness pal it’s way off. Thank you

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

The totals should be:

OFF DAYS
    Total Calories: 1880
    Total Carbs: 140g
    Total Protein: 150g
    Total Fat: 80g
    (140c/150p/80f)

All Meals: (376cal/28c/30p/16f)

This is being fixed.

Susan
    Participant

THank you Nicole

Pufferfish
    Pufferfish
    Participant

Is this the same for men’s meal plan 2? There there is also quite a big difference in calories on training and non-training days.

Naomi

Hey there- Meal Plan 2 is correct, the calories are signifcantly lower on non-weight training days 🙂

Waggja01
    Participant

@naomi- Nicole posts up above that it should be 1880 and should not be that much lower on non-weight training days.

Naomi

Sorry, you are correct. I am not sure what I was looking at! Disregard 🙂

Pufferfish
    Pufferfish
    Participant

As Nicole said the calories were pretty much the same for the women’s meal plan 2 I was asking whether meal plan 2 for men was correct as there is a bit of a difference.

Maureen
    Maureen

As Nicole said the calories were pretty much the same for the women’s meal plan 2 I was asking whether meal plan 2 for men was correct as there is a bit of a difference.

It looks about right to me as far as I know. The carbs are lower but the fats are higher…which is how the other meal plans are looking.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.