Nicole Wilkins

Morning workout timing and meal 1

Home Forums 60 Day Total Body Transformation Challenge 2020 Forums Training Morning workout timing and meal 1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lindsayrickert02
    Participant

Hi, I need to complete my workouts at one time in the mornings. Should I do HIIT/cardio or weights first? And usually I don’t eat before workouts, should I eat the first meal prior to working out? Thanks

Maria
    Participant

Following

Jolie Goldstein
    Jolie Goldstein
    Participant

I would assume that when you are weight training you should eat before and cardio would go after weight training. What I would like to know is how long to wait after breakfast to work out. 1 hour or 2 hours. Hope we get a reply soon🙏🏼

valeriepicco
    valeriepicco
    Participant

Following. I get to the gym at 5 am and have to go right to work after. I’ve been doing cardio and weights fasted and eating when I get to work. I take my BCAAs before working out but that’s it. If I eat before 5, then workout, it’s too hard to wait to eat again until 10ish so this works for me. Is this ok?

Maureen
    Maureen

Hi, I need to complete my workouts at one time in the mornings. Should I do HIIT/cardio or weights first? And usually I don’t eat before workouts, should I eat the first meal prior to working out? Thanks

If you aren’t used to eating before training I would try to eat 1/2 of the meal train or Hiit and then have your post workout shake and a couple hours later maybe sooner…finish the other 1/2 of the meal.

cowen06
    Participant

If I’m splitting my HIIT and weights – would I do meal 1 after HIIT and then post meal after weights?

Maureen
    Maureen

If I’m splitting my HIIT and weights – would I do meal 1 after HIIT and then post meal after weights?

Yes, post workout meal after weight training 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.