Nicole Wilkins

MorningStar Farms Sausage NOT vegan

Home Forums 60 Day Total Body Transformation Challenge 2020 Forums Nutrition MorningStar Farms Sausage NOT vegan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Brynda Privitt
    Participant

When I look at the ingredients online they contain egg whites
    Please let us know where you found vegan morning star farms sausage and what kind.
    I’m using Light Life for now until I hear back.
    Thank you

tiger5k
    Participant

Is light life gluten free? I need a gluten free option. 🙁

Brynda Privitt
    Participant

No – it has gluten. Sorry

GIMME LEAN® SAUSAGE

INGREDIENTS
    WATER, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SOY FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), LESS THAN 2% OF: SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, NATURAL FLAVORS (FROM VEGETABLE SOURCES), WHEAT GLUTEN, CELLULOSE GUM, EVAPORATED CANE SUGAR, SEA SALT, SPICES, SOY MILK POWDER, BARLEY MALT EXTRACT, TORULA YEAST, BEET POWDER, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT.

CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT.

tiger5k
    Participant

Bummer. Thanks

Maureen
    Maureen

When I look at the ingredients online they contain egg whites
    Please let us know where you found vegan morning star farms sausage and what kind.
    I’m using Light Life for now until I hear back.
    Thank you

Nicole said she used Morning Star Grillers Vegan Veggie burgers.

Brynda Privitt
    Participant

Awesome thank you. You might want to update the meal plan it says “original sausage patties” thank you. I will look for the burgers. Still 3 of them??? That seems like a lot.

Brynda Privitt
    Participant

Can you please let me know the quantity of the Morning Star Grillers Vegan Veggie burgers?

The vegan meal plan says 3 – that would be 480 calories, 27 grams of fat, and 18 carbs.

Is this correct???

Thank you

Maureen
    Maureen

Can you please let me know the quantity of the Morning Star Grillers Vegan Veggie burgers?

The vegan meal plan says 3 – that would be 480 calories, 27 grams of fat, and 18 carbs.

Is this correct???

Thank you

Hi there,
    When I look up What she specified in MFP…I get 7g carb 2.5 fat 12g protein/patty. In this case I would do 2 patties. With the one you have, I would just have one….but how much protein is in the one you are using?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.