Nicole Wilkins

My mom died unexpectedly…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

erinsaeger
    Participant

My mom died unexpectedly on January 28th. I’m getting home late tonight from all the hospital, funeral, burial, estate things. In the challenge, I have just continued the build challenge since I didn’t figure out all the new phase 2 workouts and meals. Starting Monday, would you finish out the month with the build or start phase 2? Thanks all.

Maureen
    Maureen

My mom died unexpectedly on January 28th. I’m getting home late tonight from all the hospital, funeral, burial, estate things. In the challenge, I have just continued the build challenge since I didn’t figure out all the new phase 2 workouts and meals. Starting Monday, would you finish out the month with the build or start phase 2? Thanks all.

I am so sorry about your loss. I am sure you have been so busy with everything. I hope that you find comfort in those around you that love you. Do whatever feels right for you. If you feel you have time to prep for the new phase, go for it. If you just don’t have it in you to switch gears, then stick with the build for now. You have support here whichever you decide. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.

erinsaeger
    Participant

Thanks, Maureen.

Jody Bacso
    Jody Bacso
    Participant

Hi erinsaeger, I just wanted to reach out to express condolences to you and your family during this time. hugs, jody

erinsaeger
    Participant

Thank you ❤️

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.