nearing the end

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition nearing the end

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

madridsangria
    Participant

one week left to go and i am looking ahead. i feel i have made tremendous strides during this competition and realized what i am actually capable of doing. i want to stick to the routine or very close to it post challenge
    my question is this.. once we complete the challenge, how do i make my 5 meals into 4 meals while maintaining the same about of proteins, carbs and fats? how much of each should i add to each meal if i go to 4 meals a day? i feel this program is working for me and i would like to stick with it; however, changing the 5 meals to 4?
    any suggestions would be appreciated… thank you

Naomi

Hey there- Are you not able to keep it at 5 meals? You could easily just double the portion size of one of the meals since they are all the same calories and macros except the post-workout.

That would be the easiest way to do it. Or, if you don’t feel like you could eat that much in one sitting, you could do 1.5 servings of two of the meals 🙂

Good luck and have a great last week of the challenge!

madridsangria
    Participant

thank you.. yes.. i can eat the five meals; however, with my work schedule i can do 4 with much more ease
    presently i am doing the 5 meals… the last meal is just a little hard to get in..
    i can easily double the portion size for one of the meals.. but if i do that would that be intaking toooooo much protein, carbs and fat for one meal?

Naomi

Your body will use the fuel from the meal however it needs to and discard the rest. I don’t feel it would be too much for one meal, but if you are worried about that then you can take two meals and do 1.5 servings instead of 2 servings of one meal 😉

madridsangria
    Participant

got it . i will try that.. thank you !!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins