Nicole Wilkins

NO weight loss

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    angela1
    angela1
    Participant

Help! Im loving this challenge. So proud of myself. Have stuck to every single workout and meal plan like a PRO.
    I step on the scale today and nothing! Lost .5 lbs after 5 weeks! Ive noticed my cellulite has not improved either. Im 5’3″ and feel that maybe there is just too much food on meal plan 1.
    Thoughts? Advice? SO discouraged this morning.

Naomi

Help! Im loving this challenge. So proud of myself. Have stuck to every single workout and meal plan like a PRO.
    I step on the scale today and nothing! Lost .5 lbs after 5 weeks! Ive noticed my cellulite has not improved either. Im 5’3″ and feel that maybe there is just too much food on meal plan 1.
    Thoughts? Advice? SO discouraged this morning.

Angela, am so sorry you’re feeling discouraged, but congrats for sticking to everything on the program 100%! I do have a few questions for you:
    – has your strength and energy improved?
    – how do you feel?
    – how are your clothes fitting?
    – do you see more muscle and/or definition in certain areas?

The first phase of this challenge was lean muscle building (not necessarily a weight loss phase) and the phase 2 is a cutting phase, geared more toward fat loss. But we’ve only been in Phase 2 for 1 week, so you may start to see more changes this coming week. Fat loss doesn’t always mean you will lose weight. You may gain muscle and use fat, which will change and transform you physique, but you may not lose any pounds on the scale. Does that make sense?

Keep pushing, you’ve got this!! 😀

angela1
    angela1
    Participant

It does make sense. This afternoon I had a waxing appt and when I grabbed my thighs, I was shocked there there was MUSCLE to hold on to! LOTS of muscle! Holy cow! It used to be just giggly skin and fat to grab.

I feel great, a bit sore but emotionally stronger than ever and physically I am so much stronger.

Ill stop looking at the scale. I guess I was expecting to lose 5 lbs the first week of cutting like you do on a new “diet” the first week but we have already been eating totally clean for 4 weeks so no extra crap to trick the scales.

I guess I sent this a little premature but I was struggling. thanks for the response. I needed to see the forest for the trees.

Naomi

It does make sense. This afternoon I had a waxing appt and when I grabbed my thighs, I was shocked there there was MUSCLE to hold on to! LOTS of muscle! Holy cow! It used to be just giggly skin and fat to grab.

I feel great, a bit sore but emotionally stronger than ever and physically I am so much stronger.

Ill stop looking at the scale. I guess I was expecting to lose 5 lbs the first week of cutting like you do on a new “diet” the first week but we have already been eating totally clean for 4 weeks so no extra crap to trick the scales.

I guess I sent this a little premature but I was struggling. thanks for the response. I needed to see the forest for the trees.

Angela, that is FANTASTIC!! You are making amazing progress and everything is coming together. Keep it up, trust the process, and kick the rest of this challenge in the caboose. You’ve GOT THIS!!! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.