Nicole Wilkins

nutrition

Home Forums Ask Nicole nutrition

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

aderjo
    Participant

What is the food exchange for the shake with unsweetened almond milk?

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

The almond milk is under optional confinements. There is no exchange for that other than water because it is only 30 calories
    To exchange the protein you could have anything under the LP list

l_a0203
    Participant

WEIGHT TRAINING – FASTING vs NOT (results)
    – difference between getting started while fasting, say 3am or best to wait ’till having eaten

FOOD
    – eating every 3-hrs – would you clarify if it’s from time start vs end?

jennbley79
    Participant

This might be a silly question but just wanted to be sure..

Question regarding meal 1 on Meal plan 2- When it says 6 egg whites and 2 egg yolks does that mean 6 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs?
    Thank you!

jennbley79
    Participant

and on the same meal it says 1 1/2 fat with meal 1 meal plan 2. Looking at the ghee substitute list- it lists ghee as 14 g not 7 grams. So should it be a 1/2 fat with that meal?

narby67
    Participant

Hi, I’m a participant and if you check again they correct the chart and is just 1/2 F (7g off ghee) because the rest of the fat source is the 2 egg yolk.

And I am on the same plan as you and I use just 6 eggs , 4 just the whites and 2 whole….

But let’s wait for the response:)

Merline Ulloth
    Merline Ulloth
    Participant

I just signed up for the 40 day bun and guns challenge. I am 5’3” and 169 pounds what meal plan would be more appropriate for me to follow? Thanks in advance!

deelamoon
    Participant

hi there , so made the cookie dough protein balls and they did not stick together, I did not have honey I used Agave? maby that’s why? lol, will it be ok if I get honey and add ? help just don’t want to throw away the mix away! I have used agave in other protein balls and they did roll up so I figured these would too!

thank you

l_a0203
    Participant

How many protein balls per serving? 2 or 3? or just one?

aderjo
    Participant

Is there a goal for water intake?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.