Nicole Wilkins

Phase 1 week 3

Home Forums Ask Nicole Phase 1 week 3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

maldonadomigdalia8
    Participant

Want to confirm. Superset
    crunch to dumbbell floor press 1 set = 15 reps at 15 lbs, standing alternating dumbbell flye 15 lbs then 12 reps crunch to dumbbell floor press at 20lbs then standing alternating dumbbell flye 20lbs and last 12 reps crunch to dumbbell floor press at 25 lbs then standing alternating dumbbell flye at most weight maybe (20) this is one set correct ?

Please confirm because I find my workouts are taking longer.

Migdalia

maldonadomigdalia8
    Participant

If it is the correct way ….

Naomi

Want to confirm. Superset
    crunch to dumbbell floor press 1 set = 15 reps at 15 lbs, standing alternating dumbbell flye 15 lbs then 12 reps crunch to dumbbell floor press at 20lbs then standing alternating dumbbell flye 20lbs and last 12 reps crunch to dumbbell floor press at 25 lbs then standing alternating dumbbell flye at most weight maybe (20) this is one set correct ?

Please confirm because I find my workouts are taking longer.

Migdalia

You will use whatever weight is appropriate for you to feel challenged, Nicole does not “prescribe” specific weights since everyone is at a different strength level. For the supersets, you will alternate back and forth between the two exercises you mentioned and perform between 12-15 reps of each exercise for 3 sets.

https://nicolewilkins.com/challenge/60-day-total-body-transformation-challenge-2021/?section=training-phase-1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.