Nicole Wilkins

Phase 2 Meal 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashton5
    Participant

Looking over phase two now because I am a planner. I noticed there isn’t a fruit but if you follow recipe you get one. Could someone tell me which one is correct?

Naomi

Looking over phase two now because I am a planner. I noticed there isn’t a fruit but if you follow recipe you get one. Could someone tell me which one is correct?

Hey there- I am not sure what you’re asking. Are you looking for a substitute for one of the meals?

ashton5
    Participant

Meal 1 says (SC and 1/2 LP) does not say FR but does say see recipe. In recipe there is a fruit so if you used recipe you would be adding fruit and if you swapped and just went by the ledger it looks as if no fruit

Maureen
    Maureen

Meal 1 says (SC and 1/2 LP) does not say FR but does say see recipe. In recipe there is a fruit so if you used recipe you would be adding fruit and if you swapped and just went by the ledger it looks as if no fruit

Hi there,
    Nicole is taking the recipe as a whole and creating what to exchange if you didn’t want that meal. I would either eat the meal as is, or create my own using what the exchange is for that meal. I understand what you are saying….however, I wouldn’t read into it that much. Just use the exchanges that Nicole is recommending.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.