Nicole Wilkins

Phase 3 Day 4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Hassell
    Kristen Hassell
    Participant

Hello, there is no video instruction for the “Machine Row *Drop Set) on Phase 3 Day 4 workout. What position is this row?

Naomi

Hello, there is no video instruction for the “Machine Row *Drop Set) on Phase 3 Day 4 workout. What position is this row?

Hi Kristen- I see what you are talking about, it is completely missing from the video demo workouts. I will inquire about this and get back with you ASAP! If you are doing this workout today, just use any of the Machine Rowes you have access to, and you can do overhand or neutral grip. But I will get back with you as soon as I have an answer 🙂

mdoris12
    mdoris12
    Participant

Question phase 3 day 3 Static Hold Dumbbell Lateral Raise no video confuse with the 5/5 4/4 3/3 2/2 1/1

Maureen
    Maureen

Question phase 3 day 3 Static Hold Dumbbell Lateral Raise no video confuse with the 5/5 4/4 3/3 2/2 1/1

Hi there,
    You start with holding out Left arm and do 5 reps on right, now hold right arm up and do 5 reps on the left. Keep that up until you reach 1 rep on each. (that’s one set) . Hope that clears that up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.