Nicole Wilkins

Protein powder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anacristina7879
    anacristina7879
    Participant

How may times a day can I use Protein power for my LP? Sometimes its easier for me to have a protein shake in the place of a real meal.
    For example on Meal 1: SC L FP blend in water, oats flaxseed, protein power.

Naomi

How may times a day can I use Protein power for my LP? Sometimes its easier for me to have a protein shake in the place of a real meal.
    For example on Meal 1: SC L FP blend in water, oats flaxseed, protein power.

Hey there- if you click on the Supplements Section and scroll down to the Whey Protein Isolate heading, Nicole explains in detail how and when to ingest protein powder during this challenge.

anacristina7879
    anacristina7879
    Participant

I read but it is not clear how many times she sugests that we can exchange solid Protein for Protein Power. I want to know if will be ok to have more then just after workouts. Thank you.

Naomi

I read but it is not clear how many times she sugests that we can exchange solid Protein for Protein Power. I want to know if will be ok to have more then just after workouts. Thank you.

Per the exact wording in the supplement section that I referenced, Nicole says:

“Take It This Way You can take 20-40g, up to three times a day, but the most important time for me is right after my weight-training workout.”

Which means you can consume protein powder up to three times a day. This means, in addition to the Prost-workout meal, you can have protein powder up to two more times in place of another lean protein. I hope this helps, and hope Nicole’s instructions are clear on this.

Good luck 🙂

anacristina7879
    anacristina7879
    Participant

Got it, thank you very much 🤗

Mritza Zecena
    Participant

Good question, because I been eating oatmeal with pineapple, peanut butter and protein powder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.