Nicole Wilkins

Pumpkin Bread

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition Pumpkin Bread

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

dbailey
    Participant

I made the pumpkin bread mini loafs (makes 4 servings) like Nicole had in one of her videos. Meal 3 post workout states (2) servings. Does that mean I eat (2) of those mini loafs? I would assume so but just verifying

Naomi

Hey there- yep, that is correct! Two loaves 🙂

dbailey
    Participant

Thank you

Dianadvg
    Participant

What type of cheese should I buy? Any specific brand or with specific macros?
    Thank you

Sue DiGregorio
    Participant

What if you don’t have mini loaf pans for the pumpkin bread? If I make it in a regular sized loaf pan, what would be a serving? Can you answer in either grams or ounces please?
    If I have to go buy mini loaf pans, I will but I would like to make the bread either tonight or tomorrow
    Thanks. Sue

Allison Eide
    Participant

Hi sue had the same question and yes the recipe is 4 servings and you get 2 servings per post workout . So I used a loaf pan and just cut it in half , as the recipe is for 2 days .

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

What type of cheese should I buy? Any specific brand or with specific macros? Thank you

No specific brand. Just get the full fat kind. One slice: 70cal/5f/0c/6p

Naomi

Hi Sue- If you take the weight the entire loaf and divide it by 4, that will equal one serving size. Allison, you have the right idea, yes 🙂 !

saraheschmidt
    Participant

I am baking the pumpkin bread. Is the oven temp. correct on the recipe? Its taking a lot longer then the recipe says to bake.

Thanks

Angie McElhoe
    Angie McElhoe
    Participant

I baked the bread in a regular loaf pan and it never did set up or cook through. So I started over and used and more shallow “brownie” pan and baked according to instructions and it came out perfect. Hope this helps 🙂

Sue DiGregorio
    Participant

Sarah,
    How did yours come out? Did it cook properly?
    Sue

Sue DiGregorio
    Participant

Hi Angie,
    I might try it that way in a brownie pan.
    Thanks for the idea!
    Sue

Pamela
    Pamela
    Participant

So the one entire loaf is 132 calories? So, the loaf is 4 servings which means the each serving is 33 calories right?
    Thank you, can’t wait to try it!

wendy tolles
    Participant

do you mind me asking what brand of pumpkin do you use, i know nicole said pure pumpkin however i’m having a hard time finding something that works

Sue DiGregorio
    Participant

Hi Wendy,
    I am at work right now but I think it is Libby’s brand. I will check when I get home and confirm this.
    Sue

Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

libby’s is pure pumpkin puree usually in the baking isle

wendy tolles
    Participant

Great thanks for the info I’ll check it out

wendy tolles
    Participant

im curious if you remember where this video was located, was in with this challenge that im missing somewhere or just in the videos on her website?

thanks

wendy tolles
    Participant

i found it and thanks for the info

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.