Nicole Wilkins

Sequence

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

martialartgirl
    Participant

Wondering how important it is to stick to the sequence of exercises? Asking because when I see the squat rack available I tend to run to it before someone else snatches it even though the rack is used in the middle of the exercise sequence… Also I prefer to do compound exercises while I’m still energized. Of course I want results as well so I’m asking!

Naomi

Wondering how important it is to stick to the sequence of exercises? Asking because when I see the squat rack available I tend to run to it before someone else snatches it even though the rack is used in the middle of the exercise sequence… Also I prefer to do compound exercises while I’m still energized. Of course I want results as well so I’m asking!

Hey there- Nicole designed the workouts with the order of the exercises the way they are for maximum intensity, but if you can’t get to a piece of exercise equipment in a timely manner (you shouldn’t be waiting around for 5 minutes or longer) to use equipment, you can move on to the next exercise and get back to the one you missed. It’s better to keep things moving.

That being said, I wouldn’t just move exercises around and change the order of the exercises just because you’d prefer to do things differently 😉 I recommend keeping the workouts as they are as best you can unless you have to wait around to use equipment.

I hope this helps! Good luck 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.