Nicole Wilkins

S’mores pancake recipe four servings?

Home Forums 60 Day Build & Burn Challenge 2023 Nutrition S’mores pancake recipe four servings?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Debbie Pace
    Participant

Looking at the recipe for the S’mores protein pancakes, it calls for one scoop of protein powder and three egg whites, and says it’s four servings. It doesn’t appear there is a way this would come close to meeting the macros for a meal. Is something missing? I haven’t seen this question answered yet, so posting it here.

Thanks,

Debbie Pace
    Participant

This is what came up in My Fitness pal when I added all the ingredients (four marshmallows per a recent admin reply to another post).

168 calories, 9.4g protein, 29.1g carbs, and 1.5g fat

Maureen

Looking at the recipe for the S’mores protein pancakes, it calls for one scoop of protein powder and three egg whites, and says it’s four servings. It doesn’t appear there is a way this would come close to meeting the macros for a meal. Is something missing? I haven’t seen this question answered yet, so posting it here.

Thanks,

I havent seen any changes to that recipe yet. I will double check.

Samantha
    Participant

I would love to know the same. For women’s meal plan 1, the 1 serving of pancakes (plus 1/2 banana and 7 g butter) only adds up to around 170 calories (by my count).

Stephanie
    Participant

I was just looking at the recipe and came here to ask for confirmation on the number of servings. I’m 99% sure 4 servings is a typo and that recipe is actually one entire serving…

Stephanie
    Participant

I have a feeling that the recipe is one serving except you’re only supposed to use 1/4 of a graham cracker per serving, and maybe like 3-4 mini marshmallows.

Debbie Pace
    Participant

It’s weird because one serving would be 36g of protein, so the recipe definitely needs adjusted. 🤔

Stephanie
    Participant

Yeah, there’s definitely something off about the recipe and/or the number of servings. I think it would make more sense if it was 1/2 scoop of isolate, then it would be 26 g protein, carbs still around 22 g… then it would be 1 serving? At least based on my meal plan (women’s 2).

Maureen

CORRECTION:
    3 egg whites should read 3 cups of egg whites
    marshmallows should read 1 cup mini marshmallows.

linda.d.carter1
    Participant

Thanks Maureen!! that changes everything.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.