So much food

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ddpearce02
    ddpearce02
    Participant

I’m in meal plan 3 and there’s so much food that needs to be eaten. Both days I’ve been too full to eat a 5th meal. I’m trying to stick to the meal plan but I just can’t bring myself to eat. Is this ok or should I force myself to eat?

James
    Participant

I know the feeling I actually have a cramp on the left side. I’m about to have my last one but I am not wanting it. What is good about all this food I’m not temped with junk

samanthapeter
    samanthapeter
    Participant

Is it wrong I want more food? lol. You’ll be hungry in a few weeks I promise!

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Enjoy this first phase! In 3 more weeks calories will drop. Use the extra calories to push hard in the gym 💪

Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

I’m only on day 2, but agree, it’s a lot! Which I’m surprised to hear myself say, cuz I ate lots of junk before. I’m doing my best to get it all in.

My struggle is deciding when to stop eating? How long before bed? Does it matter if there is a lot of carbs, such as rice, right before bed? I’m a night shifter, so my time/schedule is a little different than most.

Maureen
    Maureen

I’m only on day 2, but agree, it’s a lot! Which I’m surprised to hear myself say, cuz I ate lots of junk before. I’m doing my best to get it all in.
    My struggle is deciding when to stop eating? How long before bed? Does it matter if there is a lot of carbs, such as rice, right before bed? I’m a night shifter, so my time/schedule is a little different than most.

Hi there,
    Just work on getting the timing down throughout the day. It’s ok if you eat close to bed. The important thing is to get in the calories 🙂

Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Ok…Thank you Maureen

rebecca.vaccaro
    rebecca.vaccaro
    Participant

I will say that I am on day 6 today since I had to start on the weekend to get a jumpstart as to not hinder myself, and the first 3 days were torture trying to eat everything. Now they are going down with no problem hahaha… I’m just glad there is no workout today and tomorrow for me! ;0 By day 5 workout I was EXHAUSTED! Slept 9 hours last night to recover!

Randalyn
    Participant

One of my favorite things about this program is the variety of meals. Remember for 4/5 meals you can pick any of the 12 listed. Some definitely feel more heavy to me than others. When I am feeling full but still know I have to get in another meal or 2 I stick with the yogurt and fruit based meals. I have noticed it helps me a lot. This may help you too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins