Nicole Wilkins

Standing Up and Over BB Press (At home/ full equip. – Day 3)

Home Forums 60 Day Total Body Transformation Challenge 2021 Forums Training Standing Up and Over BB Press (At home/ full equip. – Day 3)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cindywynn1
    cindywynn1
    Participant

Regarding the Standing Up and Over Barbell Press — I can do this if I go light. If I add any significant weight, lifting the BB behind my head, will aggravate my right shoulder. Would you recommend that I do this as the video shows with light weights – and increase if I do not have pain, or shall I modify? I can always try, but when I was in the gym and did lat pull downs behind my head, I’d end up with shoulder pain. What would you recommend?

Maureen
    Maureen

Regarding the Standing Up and Over Barbell Press — I can do this if I go light. If I add any significant weight, lifting the BB behind my head, will aggravate my right shoulder. Would you recommend that I do this as the video shows with light weights – and increase if I do not have pain, or shall I modify? I can always try, but when I was in the gym and did lat pull downs behind my head, I’d end up with shoulder pain. What would you recommend?

If you know that move causes you pain. Don’t do it. Just do the front part. It’s all good.

Stewart
    Participant

So for this move, do I need to go buy a barbell? I only have the at home workout DUMBBELLS.
    RIGHT?

Maureen
    Maureen

So for this move, do I need to go buy a barbell? I only have the at home workout DUMBBELLS.
    RIGHT?

I just emailed the team in order to link the DB version…I saw it’s the barbell version. I just wanted to make sure that’s what they wanted. Thanks.

Jenny Spears
    Participant

Was there any resolution to this as far as a video for DB’s vs barbell. I don’t have a barbell. Thank you.

Maureen
    Maureen

Was there any resolution to this as far as a video for DB’s vs barbell. I don’t have a barbell. Thank you.

Yes, they changed the video. Check it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.