Supplements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kayla Damon
    Participant

My husband and I are trying for baby #2, are supplements okay to take if I get pregnant?

Amanda Batt
    Amanda Batt
    Participant

I would guess so, but I would talk to your doctor to be sure.. 🙂

Naomi

Hi Kayla,

This is definitely a question best asked to your OB 😉 There are a lot of different theories, practices and schools of thought when it comes to pregnancy and supplementation. Because of how critical pregancy is, I recommend any supplements you take should be discussed with and approved by your OB. During my pregnancy, the only supplement I took was a prenatal vitamin, but I wanted to do the minimal possible with supplementation and get most of my nutrients from food sources.

Exercising has fantastic health benefits during pregnancy, so that is great you are doing this! Just be aware (and you probably already are) that pregnancy requires more calories, even for inactive women, so especially more so for active women 😉

Good luck, and I hope you have a great 30 day challenge!! 😀

Kayla Damon
    Participant

Great, thank you. I only did a prenatal multi vitamin with my first child so I will stick with that just to be safe! Love the challenge, you guys are awesome!!

hezsoka
    hezsoka
    Participant

Bcaa’s
    What do you suggest?
    1. Taking them throughout the day in your gallon of water?
    Or
    2. Before, while, or after workout?
    If second one , do I take them only with my weight training, or also with my cardio? Cos there’s some extra calories.

Also, are they included in the daily calorie intake?☺

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins