Nicole Wilkins

Support

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Michelle Hernandez
    Participant

Hello everyone!! Looking forward to this journey with you all. Let’s stay focused and motivated! I know I will be reaching out for support:) Happy Challenging!

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hey Michelle! Good luck!

jESSICA ESTENES
    jESSICA ESTENES
    Participant

Hi Michelle! Hi Nicole – I am Jessica. NJ. Looking forward to the challenge too…I know I will be on this support section in my times of temptation lol…

annyturby
    annyturby
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m so excited for the challenge to start! The last couple of weeks I’ve been absolutely whacky with my diet and, damn, it shows! But, starting right now, I’m putting all of that chaos behind me. Starting here, my focus is forward and 100% on this challenge. I’ve got my shopping list ready and a plan for tomorrow which includes time for meal prep.
    The awesome thing is, I know I’m not alone here! I’m excited to meet you all here in the forum and wishing you the best challenge ever!

Michelle Hernandez
    Participant

Thank you Nicole! Hi Jessica and Anny! Good luck to you two. Looking forward to reading everyone’s journey through this challenge 👏👏

rebecca.vaccaro
    rebecca.vaccaro
    Participant

Hey folks!! I actually started this on Saturday just for sanity purposes and to get myself in the ‘zone’ for the work week and the kids going back to school!!! I’ve spent the last 10 weeks in the gym and cleaning up my food just so I wouldn’t zonk out on this challenge lol. I had lost my mother self there for a while so I’m stoked to be doing this!!! I’m in Southeast Georgia, but lived in Jersey the first 34 years of my life Jessica! ;0 LOOKING FORWARD to this forum for support!

Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Hi all! I’m Jessica…39yo and ready to get my butt in gear before the big 40! I have 10mths to make changes ive wanted forever!! I was a high school athlete and since have kept “in shape” off and on my entire adult life. Of course the older I’ve become the harder it was to bounce back. I’ve needed this kick in the pants and have debated for years doing a Nicole challenge, You lady are super inspiring!! But for the past couple years I’ve been working full time as a Paramedic, 42+ hrs a week, and was going to nursing school full time!! I barely had time for sleep. That’s all done, I’m officially a nurse and I’m ready to be the best me I can be!!

I signed up last minute, as in last night, while working my night shift. Slept until 6pm today…so my plan is to read all the material and start first thing tomorrow. Being a night shifter makes for interesting and strategic planning, but I know I can do this!!

Best of luck everyone!! We’ve got this!!! 💪🏻👊🏻

rebecca.vaccaro
    rebecca.vaccaro
    Participant

Hey Jessica! I’m 39 as well and will be 40 in 8 months and promised myself not to turn 40 feeling like I had the past 2-3 years!!! You can do this! We women are strong and even though you are working night shifts you will get it done because you already conquered becoming a nurse!! You got this!

Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Thanks Rebecca!! Sounds like we are in the same boat! I made the same promise to myself!! I’m excited to see what I can accomplish!!

andrea.lirette78
    andrea.lirette78
    Participant

Good Day, I know it is over 6 months after the challenge but I was hoping to obtain the Womens meal plan 1 for the 60day challenge. this was the first challenge I completed and didnt do too well and after completing 3 more afterwards, I realized that I may have used the wrong meal plan. I would love to have that meal plan 1 for women if it is allowed. how do I go about obtaining that?

Thank you,

Andrea Tocco

Naomi

Good Day, I know it is over 6 months after the challenge but I was hoping to obtain the Womens meal plan 1 for the 60day challenge. this was the first challenge I completed and didnt do too well and after completing 3 more afterwards, I realized that I may have used the wrong meal plan. I would love to have that meal plan 1 for women if it is allowed. how do I go about obtaining that?

Thank you,

Andrea Tocco

Hi Andrea- no problem! Just email your request to: challenges@nicolewilkins.com and they should send you the documents you request.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.