Nicole Wilkins

training schedule

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Training training schedule

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kayla Katterman
    Participant

Hello!

If I run into time constraints for completing weights and cardio in the same session or same day. Would it be better to do:

A) Monday Day1 weights, Tuesday HIIT, Wednesday Day2 weights, Thursday HIIT, Friday Day3 weights, Saturday HIIT, Sunday Day4 weights

or

B)Monday Day1 weights, Tuesday Day2 weights, Wednesday HIIT, Thursday Day3 weights, Friday Day4 weights, Saturday HIIT, Sunday HIIT

My husband and I are sharing equip and treadmill and having to respond to waking little ones! Just let me know your recommendations on flow. My goal is to just fit it all in across the 7 days. I know it does not leave much for a rest day, but I am used to that.

Maureen
    Maureen

Hello!
    If I run into time constraints for completing weights and cardio in the same session or same day. Would it be better to do:
    A) Monday Day1 weights, Tuesday HIIT, Wednesday Day2 weights, Thursday HIIT, Friday Day3 weights, Saturday HIIT, Sunday Day4 weights
    or
    B)Monday Day1 weights, Tuesday Day2 weights, Wednesday HIIT, Thursday Day3 weights, Friday Day4 weights, Saturday HIIT, Sunday HIIT
    My husband and I are sharing equip and treadmill and having to respond to waking little ones! Just let me know your recommendations on flow. My goal is to just fit it all in across the 7 days. I know it does not leave much for a rest day, but I am used to that.

Hi there,
    In terms of switching the routine. I wouldn’t switch the order but you can switch the days that you do them. You can push the schedule forward if that makes sense. But you want those rest days and train days to remain in that order. Does that make sense?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.