Nicole Wilkins

Turkey Bacon Meal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Leanne
    Leanne
    Participant

I was just wondering how to get 20g carbs in this meal? I’m way off that..should I not worry about it and it will even out at the end of the day?

Thanks
    Leanne

Naomi

Hi Leanne- as long as you’re following the meals and plan as Nicole has it laid out and adhere to what she explains in the Nutrition Section of the program, you are on target to hit your calorie and macro goals for the day 🙂

Good luck in Phase 2!

swprince85
    swprince85
    Participant

I was just wondering this same thing for this meal. I am on meal plan 1 and the turkey bacon meal doesn’t list rice and the others do. There is only a 5 g difference in carbs between meal plan 1 and meal plan 2 so i am wondering if the rice was left off. Seems like we would get rice but would be less than 50 grams. I don’t see how we are getting 20 grams out of this meal either when rice isn’t listed.

Leanne
    Leanne
    Participant

Agreed… I’ll just keep following…

ckuehnl24
    Participant

She just mentioned this in the weekly QA. Glad it was asked. I was thinking there’s no way lettuce and a few slices tomato = 20g carb for mp1.
    Hopefully she’ll get back to it soon!!!

This plus forgetting the extra egg white and bread (plus much of last week using egg whites not whole eggs) would put me at nearly 1000 cals for the day, explaining energy loss (crazy hunger) and muscle fatigue.

swprince85
    swprince85
    Participant

Yea I am eating this meal 3 times a day so it is a concern to me because that would put me at 40 g of carbs instead of 100..I hope she gets back to it soon too! 🙂

jESSICA ESTENES
    jESSICA ESTENES
    Participant

I am in mp2 but the receipe for the egg does have yolks in it plus the egg whites listed in the plan

ckuehnl24
    Participant

Jessica, it looks like she took out whites and updated the recipe for the egg salad. My current one is egg whites. So I’ll print out the update when I get home.

The chicken one is still the same currently for mp1.

jESSICA ESTENES
    jESSICA ESTENES
    Participant

Oh ok because I saw whole eggs and was worried I may have made it wrong or something

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.