Nicole Wilkins

Under 5'4 macros meal # 1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

michelle gomez
    Participant

Hi question on macros for meal one.
    I ran out of turkey sausage for egg cups so I sub for Turkey bacon. I know I’m off on fats..but my question is on carbs.
    40 grams of dry oatmeal and 1 oz of raisins total carbs 51. Can this be right?

Naomi

Hi question on macros for meal one.
    I ran out of turkey sausage for egg cups so I sub for Turkey bacon. I know I’m off on fats..but my question is on carbs.
    40 grams of dry oatmeal and 1 oz of raisins total carbs 51. Can this be right?

That looks right to me, yes.

1/2 c oatmeal = about 27g carbs
    1 oz. seedless raisins = about 22g carbs

Totals = 49g carbs + trace amounts of carbs in spinach

michelle gomez
    Participant

The part I’m not understanding is the macros per meal (not the post meal). 1st meal opt. 1 – this meal should have 51? And the rest should have 34?

I want to make sure I’m eating what the plan is set for my height and make any adjustments.

Naomi

The part I’m not understanding is the macros per meal (not the post meal). 1st meal opt. 1 – this meal should have 51? And the rest should have 34?

I want to make sure I’m eating what the plan is set for my height and make any adjustments.

I would focus on making sure your totals for the whole day are where they should be, so at the end of the day, you should have around:

1,520 calories
    120g protein
    170g carbs
    40g fat

As long as you are within about 5-10g of your target goal macros at the end of the day, you are on target! 🙂

michelle gomez
    Participant

Thank you, Naomi 🙂

susancrosina
    susancrosina
    Participant

I found that Meal 1, Plan 1 was over too so I reduced the oatmeal to 30g and the raisins to 1/2 oz to fit more in line with the Meal total listed. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.