Nicole Wilkins

Upcoming Challenge

Home Forums Ask Nicole Upcoming Challenge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Allison Troxel
    Participant

Hi Nicole,
    I was wondering if you were going to be doing another challenge coming up in October?
    I love you challenges and was unable to do the 10 week Photo Shoot Challenge, but would love to do another one soon:-)
    Thank you for all you do to inspire and motivate me:-)
    Allison

Naomi

Hi Nicole,
    I was wondering if you were going to be doing another challenge coming up in October?
    I love you challenges and was unable to do the 10 week Photo Shoot Challenge, but would love to do another one soon:-)
    Thank you for all you do to inspire and motivate me:-)
    Allison

Hi Allison- that is so great that you feel so motivated and inspired!! 😀 Nicole has not made any official announcements for the next challenge, but typically the next challenge starts about 2-3 weeks after the final day of the current challenge so keep an eye out for info! And good luck with the rest of the Photo Shoot Ready Challenge 🙂

jillspera
    Participant

Hi Nicole & Team! I just signed up for the 40 day Build Challenge and I’m so excited to start! Could you please direct me to the appropriate forum to post in for the challenge? Thanks!

Naomi

Hi Nicole & Team! I just signed up for the 40 day Build Challenge and I’m so excited to start! Could you please direct me to the appropriate forum to post in for the challenge? Thanks!

Hi there! Congrats, we are so excited to have you join us for the Build Challenge! The Forums won’t launch until the challenge launches, so you’ll have to wait until the official email for the Build Challenge is sent out. When you receive the email, you will get instructions on how to maneuver through the program, links to the program material and how to interact with the forums 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.