Nicole Wilkins

Upcoming cheat meal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mackimberly007
    Participant

I was curious if we can flex what day to do the cheat meal. I was debating on saving it for Valentines 😁

Naomi

I was curious if we can flex what day to do the cheat meal. I was debating on saving it for Valentines 😁

Hey there- for best results with the challenge, Nicole recommends the cheat meal the weekend following week 4 (at the end of the building phase), immediately preceding the start of the cutting phase (week 5). The weekend of Valentine’s Day you will be 1 week into your leaning out/cutting phase and it’s not ideal to interrupt the deficit with the caloric/macro surplus that a cheat meal contains.

The cheat meal is designed to be a mental and physical reprieve from the first 4 weeks (a mini “diet break”) before the homestretch last 4 weeks of the deficit.

mackimberly007
    Participant

Thanks

healthnut1977
    Participant

So it would be best to not incorporate a cheat meal until after the first phase? I was also looking at planning a healthier cheat meal option.

Naomi

So it would be best to not incorporate a cheat meal until after the first phase? I was also looking at planning a healthier cheat meal option.

Nicole covers all of this at the bottom of the Nutrition Section of the challenge under the heading “Optional Refeed Meal”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.