Nicole Wilkins

Upper body day 2 DL

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Training Upper body day 2 DL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Beth Milford
    Participant

There is nothing under this forum. Either I’m not getting them or no one has asked anything. But my question is 2nd upper body day has deadlifts, shiuld they be there?

Naomi

Hi Beth- our tech support is aware there is an issue with the Training Forums and we are trying to get it fixed. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Yes, the deadlifts should be on Day 4 — it is a “pull-focused” day, and there is a mix of exercises, including deadlifts, which are a pull exercise that focus on the lower back, glutes and hamstrings.

Have a great workout! 🙂

sittonestates
    Participant

Along the same line….. Under the warmup, it has deadlift 15,,,,, What weight do you suggest doing for the warmup?
    Thanks for your help!!

Naomi

Hey there- for any warm-up, you’ll pick a fairly light weight, sometimes even just body weight (on exercises like squats and lunges for example). A warm-up is just to get the blood pumping and muscles warm. It shouldn’t feel heavy, but you should feel a little burn which indicates the blood and lactic acid are warming up your muscles, joints are getting mobile, etc.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.