Nicole Wilkins

Weeks 5 and 6 plan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lisa_beck
    Participant

I’m looking ahead to weeks 5 and 6 and some of the meals didn’t change. For example meal 3 option 2 on womens plan 3 is the same as weeks 3 and 4. Meal 1 option 2 actually adds another ounce of yogurt compared to weeks 3 and 4. Just checking those are correct. Thanks!

Amy Lang
    Amy Lang
    Participant

I asked this and was told if the macros are within 5g then they didn’t change it.

RACHEL
    RACHEL
    Participant

I have the same question. Shouldn’t all meal plans change? Why is meal 1 option 2 more food than phase 2?

hagertykristine
    Participant

I’m questioning this as well. If we can eat any of the meals for meals 1-4 and some didn’t change from the previous weeks, then how are our calories going to decrease? I just added up what I planned on eating for these last two weeks and I am like 400 calories over goal-help!!!!! Slightly freaking out here

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hey guys!
    There is only one or two meals that did not change. The reason is because the total macros are WITHIN 5 grams of the goal. The meal is: 1 serving blueberry bread, 7oz nonfat greek yogurt and 20g almond butter. The total macros are: 29c/12f/41p. In phase 2 the goal is 31c/36p/14f (all within 5g of the actual meal) and phase 3 goal is 26c/38p/11f (all within the 5g). Make sense? It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me to get the meals to be EXACT to the goal. The bottom line is not perfection. It is consistency.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.