Nicole Wilkins

where is nicole?

Home Forums Ask Nicole where is nicole?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dawn Hogg
    Participant

I really miss Nicole’s videos with Q and A’s and of her everyday life, eating out etc. I feel that the past year has just been training clips, which are fab but I miss her everyday chat and advice that she would give from her sofa/desk etc. Is there any plans for this or anything else in the future? xx

Naomi

I really miss Nicole’s videos with Q and A’s and of her everyday life, eating out etc. I feel that the past year has just been training clips, which are fab but I miss her everyday chat and advice that she would give from her sofa/desk etc. Is there any plans for this or anything else in the future? xx

Hi Dawn-

Nicole has moved her Q&A to a weekly live Q&A on Facebook in her Nicole Wilkins Facebook Community page. Every week, usually Saturday or Sunday but sometimes on Monday depending on her travel schedule, she does a live video where you can interact with her and ask her questions that she’ll answer for you.

If you aren’t already in the private Facebook group, you can join here by answering a few questions then one of us admins will approve you: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWFitCommunity/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.