If you have kids, I’m sure you have a bunch of leftover hardboiled eggs from your Easter Egg hunts!
Well, I have got the perfect, simple, quick, yet completely scrumptious snack recipe for you. These Loaded Deviled Eggs are packed with flavor, are super healthy, and take just minutes to prepare!
• 3 hardboiled eggs, peeled
• 1/4 cup chopped avocado
• 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and finely chopped
• 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp nonfat plain greek yogurt
• 1 tbsp sweet red pepper, finely chopped
• 2 tsp dijon mustard
• 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Once you have all of your ingredients chopped, these bad boys take just minutes to prepare!
• Slice your eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and put yolks into a mixing bowl. Set egg white halves aside.
• To the bowl with the yolks, add ALL of your remaining ingredients and mix and mash well until you have a nice and uniform mixture.
• Evenly scoop this mixture back into each of the 6 egg white halves.
• Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to serving to allow mixture to set. Enjoy!
Per 2 deviled egg halves (recipe makes 6)
140 calories, 10 grams protein, 4 grams carbohydrates, 9 grams fat
Fit Fixins: Black & Brownies
Grilled Florentine Stuffed Chicken BreastFit Fixins: Healthy Belgian Waffle
Fit Fixins: Inside Out Baked Apple Pie
Fit Fixins: Low-Fat Shepherd’s Pie
Fit Fixins: Eggplant Pizza Rounds
Fit Fixins: Banana Nut Overnight Oats
ABOUT ALLISON FRAHN
Allison is a five-time IFBB Figure Olympian who has a passion for healthy, yet delicious cooking. Allison owns Alli’s Slim Pickins, Inc., a healthy food and recipe-based company. She is excited to share her years of experience with you and provide healthy recipes that proclaim her slogan: 100% Taste & 0% Guilt.