Ok! It’s time to upload your Before photos for the Challenge. Before you get started though, I want to make sure that you are putting yourself in the best position to be successful.
Even if you’ve upload photos before and taken measurements before, you will want to read this brief refresher on the best way to do it. As always, one of the most helpful tips is – make sure you are logged in to the website when trying to upload your photos and measurements!
TAKING YOUR PHOTOS
How you take these photos can make or break your final results in the eyes of the judges, so please read all of these tips VERY carefully before taking them!
• Take three full-length photos – front, back and side – and make sure your entire body (head to toe) is visible in every photo.
• Stand 10-15 feet away from the camera to make sure you are getting your whole body in the photo, and make sure the camera is just below chest height to show your entire body without distorting any of it.
• Do NOT take your photos through a mirror. Use a camera or cell phone with a timer app. Take several test photos if you need to before settling on your final versions.
• Please flex in your photos – this is a Buns and GUNS Challenge after all! Just make sure you are posing the same way in your before and after photos. We do not want ANY VARIATIONS in how you pose in your Before/After photos, because this makes it harder to judge your true transformation.
• Women should wear a bikini (top and bottoms) or a sports bra and bikini bottoms. Men should wear shorts that fall above the knee to show off your leg development.
• Wear the same outfit in your before and after photos.
• Take your Before and After photos in the same spot, in the same consistent lighting.
• In your front-view photo, make sure to hold up a piece of paper with the below hashtag written on it. Hold it out to the side so we can see your entire body! The hashtag is:
• Check out this “8 Tips To Take The Best Progress Photos” to see how I took photos when prepping for competitions. You will not be posing this way as this was for a figure contest prep, but pretty much everything else applies here.
• If you need help with how to take your measurements, here is a video with my tips on the best way to do it.
Ok, you’re all set – it’s time to take your photos and measurements!
Click Here To Upload Your Photos & Measurements!
I didnt get any email about the upload photos and measurements… Not sure if you went throughLog in to reply
I uploaded my before pics but how do I know it uploaded successfully? There was no confirmation it was recievedLog in to reply
Feel free to email [email protected] and we can check on it for you if you like.Log in to reply
I haven’t received an email about photos yet. What body parts should I measure? Thanks!!Log in to reply
Never mind….found it on here:)Log in to reply
Ugh I just realized I spelled out #NWBUNZGUNZ instead of #NWBUNZNGUNZ (left out the second N) should I submit a new front pose with correction? Sorry for the mix up.Log in to reply
Yes, you need to have the correct hashtag to be eligible for the grand prizes. I am sorry 🙁Log in to reply